i want to link my dev confluence with dev jira but it is linked with Prod jira ,how i can link dev jira to my dev confluence could please help me
Kedar,
There's not a limit to how many Jira instances you can link with Confluence but it depends on what you're trying to do.
Can you let us know what the problem is? Are you getting any error messages?
Regards,
Shannon
It's showing error like same server id is configured I checked both Dev Jira and prod Jira they have same server id .so what I have to do now I have to delete that prod Jira from Dev confluence and need to connect Dev Jira ahh..
Hi Kedar,
You can change the Server ID following this article, and then you shouldn't have the problem anymore:
Can you give that a try and let me know if you have any issues?
One more thing how I can check how many Jira projects linked with the confluence spaces
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.