Been modifying workflow and I don't see "Start Progress" anywhere on the text or diagram view ,but it's showing up on my Jira ticket. Is this a default button? I also don't want it to show as default or in its current location...
Update: It looks like my "New" status is also used in another workflow or program and it goes out to "Start Progress". I modified to make them consistent but it didn't update (Still see Start Progress button).
Kindly make sure that you publish the workflow.
Is there a way to not share the statuses (but I need to keep the names the same). I will check my publish now. Thanks.
No, your status are a global list of objects that your workflow refers to on steps.
You can't have duplicate status names because that would make the status ambiguous, and hence useless in terms of process tracking.
Sorry, not following. I double checked the active workflow used, I don't see "Start Progress" anywhere. The ticket itself still has a "Start Progress" button when a new one is created.
New tickets show Start Progress button
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.