Currently having no success automatically creating Jira tickets for a specific project that has customfields, multicheckboxes. I'm attempting this in Golang with go-jira (https://github.com/andygrunwald/go-jira)
func main() {
customfield_11882 := tcontainer.NewMarshalMap()
customfield_11882["value"] = "Something"
client, err := connectJira()
if err != nil {
fmt.Println("I CANT CONNECTO TO JIRA error:", err)
return
}
i := jira.Issue{
Fields: &jira.IssueFields{
Description: "Test Description",
Type: jira.IssueType{
Name: "Task",
},
Project: jira.Project{
Key: "WIT",
},
Summary: "Just a demo issue",
Unknowns: customfield_11882,
},
}
issue, response, err := client.Issue.Create(&i)
fmt.Println(response)
body, readErr := ioutil.ReadAll(response.Body)
if readErr != nil {
fmt.Println("Body error:", readErr)
return
}
fmt.Println(string(body))
if err != nil {
fmt.Println("Error: ", err)
return
}
fmt.Printf("%s: %+v\n", issue.Key, issue.Fields.Summary)
}
And I receive this error:
"{"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"value":"Field 'value' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."}}
Error: Request failed. Please analyze the request body for more details. Status code: 400"
Does anybody have a working example in Go for customfields with multicheckboxes?