I would like to change the design of the RSS feed. Removing table border and the bold font. Is there a way to edit the macro?
Hello @Sven Giesemann,
In order to do this you will need to create your own user macro. You cannot edit existing macros outside of their visible parameters.
Thank you for your answer. As I am not a developer and rather new to Confluence: Can I copy the macro and change its behaviour to adjust it to my needs?
I looked around a bit for a copy of the code for the macro but couldn't find much. I'd be interested to see if anyone else can find anything, if not maybe try looking into this plugin from K15t. I read somewhere they have a way to edit a blogpost RSS feed so maybe it can do more.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.k15t.scroll.scroll-viewport/server/overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.