Hi Charu,
A draft is simply an unpublished page, so by not publishing it, you are creating a draft.
Have a look at our documentation on Drafts for more information.
Regards,
Shannon
Another option would be to limit the visibility of the page by adding restrictions so that only you can view the page. Then when you are ready to release you simply remove the page restrictions.
I had thought of this as well! My concern was that Charu was modifying an existing page and didn't want to remove access to the current version.
I would prefer this method at any rate, because I'd be reluctant to rely strictly on drafts in case something were to go wrong.
Good point. Thanks Shannon!
Maybe in addition to Shannon's and Stephen's answers, have a look at this app on the marketplace: Page Branching for Confluence
It's different from the built-in functionality of drafts.
Best, Max
Many thanks Shannon for your answer. This solves my issue.
Best Regards,
Charu
Thanks for your inputs Stephen.
Thanks for your inputs Max.
You're welcome, Charu!
Take care,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.