I hvae tried so many ways ..but didnot get solution. Can anyone please help in accessing JIRA? Thanks
Hi @Archana,
According to the image there's a plugin causing the error but it would be better to show the whole error message to understand better this problem.
Try to move all files from ...\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\plugins\installed-plugins and then start Jira. If it loads ok, at least one of these files is the origin of the error (maybe the plugin89.111.zip file).
Hi @Francesc Arbó
I am getting plugin issue as i can see plugin89.111.zip file is loading in Zip format
2018-04-19 13:00:59,150 main ERROR [atlassian.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader] Unable to deploy plugin 'com.javahollic.jira.jirasu', file Unit: E:\ICPJIRA\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\plugins\installed-plugins\jira-su-plugin-1.2.2.jar (1326684548000)java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "300 "at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:458)at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:499)at com.atlassian.plugin.util.PluginUtils.getDefaultEnablingWaitPeriod(PluginUtils.java:110)at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.transform.stage.GenerateManifestStage.<init>(GenerateManifestStage.java:45)at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.transform.DefaultPluginTransformer$1.<init>(DefaultPluginTransformer.java:53)at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.transform.DefaultPluginTransformer.getDefaultTransformStages(DefaultPluginTransformer.java:44)at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.transform.DefaultPluginTransformer.<init>(DefaultPluginTransformer.java:68)at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPluginFactory$DefaultPluginTransformerFactory.newPluginTransformer(OsgiPluginFactory.java:57)at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPluginFactory.getPluginTransformer(OsgiPluginFactory.java:127)at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPluginFactory.createOsgiPluginJar(OsgiPluginFactory.java:302)at com.atlassian.plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPluginFactory.create(OsgiPluginFactory.java:250)at com.atlassian.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader.deployPluginFromUnit(ScanningPluginLoader.java:116)at com.atlassian.plugin.loaders.ScanningPluginLoader.loadAllPlugins(ScanningPluginLoader.java:89)at com.atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager.init(DefaultPluginManager.java:150)at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.JiraPluginManager.start(JiraPluginManager.java:59)at com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager$PluginSystem.start(ComponentManager.java:1380)at com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager.quickStart(ComponentManager.java:254)at com.atlassian.jira.ComponentManager.start(ComponentManager.java:237)at com.atlassian.jira.upgrade.ConsistencyLauncher.launchConsistencyChecker(ConsistencyLauncher.java:61)at com.atlassian.jira.upgrade.ConsistencyLauncher.start(ConsistencyLauncher.java:39)at com.atlassian.jira.startup.DefaultJiraLauncher.start(DefaultJiraLauncher.java:39)at com.atlassian.jira.startup.LauncherContextListener$1.create(LauncherContextListener.java:57)at com.atlassian.jira.startup.LauncherContextListener$1.create(LauncherContextListener.java:52)at com.atlassian.multitenant.impl.MultiTenantComponentMapImpl.get(MultiTenantComponentMapImpl.java:121)
have you tried to start Jira without add-ons in this folder? Now it shows an error in this file: Unable to deploy plugin 'com.javahollic.jira.jirasu', file Unit: E:\ICPJIRA\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\plugins\installed-plugins\jira-su-plugin-1.2.2.jar
I have removed insatlled-plugins and restarted the service. Again it is showing unable to load Plugins error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.