Question 1:
I need to update License of Jiracore in Jira Service Desk. But when I update License, system show this Error:
This license is a JIRA Data Center license and is incompatible with the existing installed license configuration. Please install a Server license. For more information please see License compatibility.
I am using Jira Data Center. I get License from Jira, I selected Core Server but When I paste License, system show that I am using License of DataCenter.
-->Please help me How to get license of Jira Core Server in Service Desk Data Center
Question 2
- I need 1000 License for Jira Service Desk and 20.000 License for Jira Core. I want to setup them in one Instance. When I setup Jira Service Desk, i also have Jira Core. So, I dont want install Jira Core external. Can I have both Jiracore and Jira Service Desk in one System (Instance).
Hepl me!
Thank you
Nguyen Thanh Hoa
