I just started using Jira for managing Lead.
In the project board view, I cannot see the Priority Icon on any tickets.
How to make the priority icon appear?
Try adding the Priority icon via Board settings > Card layout page.
I am a site admin. However, the "..." icon is missing when in the board view so I cannot access Board Setting.
Does the fact: this is a business project board has anything to do with the missing "..." icon on the right side of the window.
I don’t see a “...” on a Board View, so I don’t think you’re missing anything.
Find the “Board” button in the upper right of the view.
Choose “Configure”.
In the left menu, click the link for Card layout.
You might also find what you need modifying the items within the Issue Detail View link in the same menu.
There isn't "board" button in the UPPER RIGHT corner either.
Is there some other setting I have to do before to get to see either this "board" or "..." button to card layout.
Please ensure you have the access as well:
Point 5 is where you will find the ability to configure your tickets and if you have the access rights you'll be able to if not....talk to your admin.
Button 5 just brings you to the screen which lets you configure which fields a card has (i.e., visible in the card details), not which are visible in the overview.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.