Goal
Pull a list of contacts documented in Confluence (part of page properties macro (id=contacts, key=Outage Contact List)) and make available in a custom field (type multi-select) in JIRA
What I have
I have a URL that uses Confluence's Rest API along with a sample output of what I get back.
https://confluence.domain.com/rest/masterdetail/1.0/detailssummary/lines?cql=type=page&detailsId=contacts&sortBy=title&spaceKey=CONTACTS&contentId=123445&headings=Outage Contact List
{ "currentPage": 0, "totalPages": 17, "renderedHeadings": [ "Outage Contact List" ], "detailLines": [ { "id": 209718035, "title": "ABC Contacts", "relativeLink": "/display/ABC/ABC+Contacts", "details": [ "<p xmlns=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml\"><span><a class=\"external-link\" href=\"mailto:Person.A@client.com\" rel=\"nofollow\">Person.A@client.com</a></span></p>" ], "likesCount": -1, "commentsCount": -1 }, ], "asyncRenderSafe": true}
What I need from the GET
I need the "details" Person.A@client.com... There are multiple sets returned in "detailLines", but all I want is "details".
What I have referenced
What I don't know
I think I'd use the nFeed plugin
I'll give it a try, but it requires funds that I'm not sure I'll be able to get soon. I am hoping to use plugins/add-ons we have already purchased. At least I can prove it out technically.
Thanks--Michelle
Matt,
Are you a nFeed expert? I cannot get the "details" field to produce anything. Everything else under "detailLines" parses out beautifully (i.e. id, title, relativeLink, likesCount, and commentsCount). I cannot get confluence to NOT add in the www address into the <p> field.
"<p xmlns=\"http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml\">Person.A@client.com</p>"
Not these days.
Might be worth asking their support team via https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.valiantys.jira.plugins.SQLFeed/server/support
https://valiantys.atlassian.net/wiki/display/NFEED has documentation
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.