Has anyone successfully implemented the Addteq Unstoppable add-ons for JIRA and Confluence? If so how much customization was needed to get them to work?
Hi! I'm the product owner of Unstoppable. There is no configuration required for both Unstoppable for Jira and Confluence. All you have to do is add the users to the unstoppable group and they will start receiving 508 compliant pages.
Keep in mind if you are using off the shelf Apps from the marketplace, they may not be full compliant and we cannot control their behavior.
Hi Sujhbir,
I am using Jira Software 8.3.3 server version, is it supported by unstoppable.
I installed the plugin, but I don't see the unstoppable group there.
Cheers
Ajay
Ajay, We are still working on the compatibility release for 8.3.3. It is expected to come out in the next three to four weeks.
You can use this knowledge base article for the post installation steps.
https://www.addteq.com/unstoppable/unstoppable-for-jira/how-to-make-jira-accessible-using-unstoppable
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.