Is anyone having issues adding comments to pages in Confluence? We use IE 8, which I know sucks, but is by the unfortunate company policy. We also use Google Chrome.
I am experiencing issues in both browsers. In Chrome, we do not see the add comment button at the bottom of the page, and cannot click in the comment box to type anything. In IE, we see the add comment button, but cannot type in the editor once it comes up in the comment area.
I have tried downloading the current version of Firefox, but it too has issues. I have tried disabling our plugins, with no luck in fixing. I have put Confluence into safe mode, and that does not fix it.
I have full administrator rights, and am having the issue along with all other users. I can however type (m), and we get the comment editor in the comment area. Unfortunately, we cannot type in that editor though. So I click save, which opens another editor screen because it cannot save an empty comment. In this secondary editor screen, we can type our comments and post them. This is a huge hassle. We were able to do this prior to upgrading to 5.4.3.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks.