Hello world!
I have a couple of workflow questions that I thought I'd put out into the universe here to try and get some help on.
We are in the process of adding an "On Hold" transition to some of our ticket type workflows and had some questions around how we can restrict certain things for this transition. So I wanted to know if some of the below were even possible within Jira.
Can we restrict the ability to make a certain transition in a workflow to specific users or a specific users group?
In turn, can we restrict the transition so that whoever made that transition is the only one allowed to transition it back?
And even further, can we restrict the transition from "On Hold" so that it can ONLY go back to the source status? (e.g if the status went from "In Progress" to "On Hold" then it can only back to "In Progress")
Thank you to whatever beautiful soul tries to answer my questions!