Hi Team
I am trying to create Linked issue from Jira Software to Jira Service Desk without luck. Can you point me to right direction please?
I can create Linked issue from Jira Service Desk to Jira Software though.
Temur
It's not possible. The 'Create Linked Issue' operation is part of Service Desk and only applied to projects of type Service Desk.
you can Link to the issue (relates, blocked by, etc) but it isn't quite the same thing.
Thanks for replying.
Okay then,
I need to create Change Request from Jira Software issue , how do I do this ?
It should be pretty simple action. Is there feature request at least?
Create a new ticket using the Create button and link it to the Jira Software Issue. The Feature Request is here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-13625
As in the title of this posting, "Create a JIRA SW issue from JIRA SD using "Link to JIRA SW" option under workflow, I would like to automate this using RESTAPI. How do I do that, could someone help? What is the URI, json for POST, sample response etc...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.