I'd like to add some links and text and possibly images to a dashboard page. SharePoint has a "content editor" web part I can drop on a page to do this. I don't see a similar gadget in Jira. Is there any way to do this in Jira? Maybe even insert part of a Confluence page?
Hi Pete,
Yes, it possible to add a Confluence gadget to your Jira dashboard to display links/text and even images from a Confluence page. The one you will want to use is called the Confluence Page Gadget
I recommend reviewing the following documentation: Add a Confluence gadget to your Jira application dashboard
Make sure you have created an application link from Jira to Confluence in order to be able t use the gadget. Additionally, you may have to go to Add Gadget > Manage Gadgets > Add a subscription and enter your Confluence base url in order to see the Confluence gadgets.
Regards,
Javier A.
Thank you, much appreciated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.