I am using SQL Query to get a JSON string from Postgres which is then fed via a user macro to JavaScript to initialize Chart.js plugin for better charts
Seems like I can only place another macro inside my user macro if I select "Rendered" body. However, this causes Confluence to render the resulting JSON as Confluence markup, which breaks everything completely and horribly. How can I allow a macro as the body of my user macro but stop it from processing that data before handoff to my user macro? Is there an intermediary macro I can use to stop that processing? Is there a way to escape curly brackets without whatever escape character following through to the user macro? the user macro needs valid JSON as input.
Right now everything works if i change my user macro to "unrendered" and paste my JSON manually, but the JSON is dynamic hence the SQL query.