Hi ,
Other than JIRA admin or global access permission , can anybody(ex: project lead ,project admin) have a permission to configure the fields ,workflows etc..
If yes,, how it can be done..
Hi @RAHUL,
As far as I am aware it would not be possible. Perhaps a plugin could offer this support however I would not know of a use case for this plugin.
Hope this helps
Hi Danny,
Thankyou,
What is that plug in ???????
Apologies for the confusion @RAHUL, I do not know of any plugin that can do this.
Hi Rahul,
I don't know any plugin that will do this, for a good reason.
The Jira administrator has to take care of the installation and that's why the permissions are very restrictive.
Hello Rahul,
Would extended project administration meet your needs? I've also heard about the add-on Delegated project admin pro but never used it.
I agree with @Thomas Schlegel though, permissions are restrictive because the Jira admins have to manage the whole instance - I wouldn't delegate too much permissions.
Hope it helps,
- Manon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.