Hello there,
I am not able to reach a specific configuration with the "configure fields" button on create / modification issue screen.
I would like to not displayed the button to end user.
I have followed many topic in Atlassian community to perform what i need, all of them turn arround the same think, add some javascript in the description.
( https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-hide-the-configure-fields-button-on-the-create-issue-screen-608731486.html)
When i go to the Fields configuration section, i didn't found a field named "Configure Fields" to add the Java script. which is assume in the link provided.
So what i have done is create a new custom field named "configure Fields".
I had this custom field in my screen.
I had the javascript in the comment section in Field Configuration(cf link above)
Result:
I didn't have the button displayed anymore (yes !) but the custom field "configure Fields" appears now in my screen which is quiet logical.
How can i remove the button to end user and not have the new custom field displayed?
Regards,
Olivier