Hello
We use bitbucket as a repository of certain data files that our users edit. Upon completion of their work they push changed files with their work back into bitbucket. Currently we have a pipeline defined that uploads to S3 all of the data files in the repository, which in turn triggers processing of all of the files. But this is not efficient if a user modifies only one files but processing is triggered for all say 30 data files in the repo.
I am looking for an improvement where the pipeline would be triggered _only_ for the files that were pushed/merged/changed into the branch. I do not want to upload to S3 all files, but only those that were modified and pushed by the users. I guess some changes would have to be done to our yml file to get this, but i lack skills to figure this out. Can i please ask if what i am after is possible? If so how to approach this? How to operate only on the 'delta' files? Is the information available withing pipeline on the commit that triggered the pipeline?
Regards