I have JQL query:
project in ("PCCC - Project Columbus Cloud Conversion", "Core Procurement") AND issuetype = Feature AND Verifier in (username1,username2)
I am trying to convert rest api to get same search results as similar to jql query:
https://product-jira.ariba.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=Verifier=username1,username2&fields=id,key,summary&issuetype=Feature
But search results is not getting based on issue type='feature'.
Your reast call must look like this
<a href="https://product-jira.ariba.com/rest/2/search?jql=project%20in%20(%22PCCC%20-%20Project%20Columbus%20Cloud%20Conversion%22%2C%20%22Core%20Procurement%22)%20AND%20issuetype%20%3D%20Feature%20AND%20Verifier%20in%20(username1%2Cusername2" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://product-jira.ariba.com/rest/2/search?jql=project%20in%20(%22PCCC%20-%20Project%20Columbus%20Cloud%20Conversion%22%2C%20%22Core%20Procurement%22)%20AND%20issuetype%20%3D%20Feature%20AND%20Verifier%20in%20(username1%2Cusername2</a>)
Thank you alexy.i want also restapi for login jira with username/pwd.
Can you tell me how to use restapi for jira login?
Thank you Alexey. I'm looking for restapi for jira login using username and password. Can you tell me how can we use restapi?
You can pass authentication data either with the rest/2/search REST call. You can find more info here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/basic-authentication/
Or you can login before sending the rest/2/search. You can find more info here:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-cookie-based-authentication/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.