I put in 2 tickets with Atlassian Support. It gave me a ticket numbers, however I did not get the auto generated email saying they are working on it. I went here and looked: https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk my tickets are not listed. I cannot find any way to get a hold of them.
Hi Trina,
To get started troubleshooting this, let's make sure you are logging into the portal using the same account/email address that you used when you opened the tickets. Please check the email address on the notifications with the ticket numbers and make sure it is the one associated with the account you are logging into Service Desk with. I only see one open ticket under the account you used for this post, and it is for Hipchat and not Jira.
Please reply to the ticket number notifications as that should add a comment to the tickets, which you can use to ask the support engineers more about what account the tickets are under and how you can access them.
Please let me know how it goes and if I can help.
Thanks,
Ann
Did you log your tickets via this link https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ ?
yes, that is where i logged it. i have had good response in the past.
i have had several tickets in that were all responded to. i just went here and looked: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
for some reason, all my requests are being replied to our VP. when i submit a ticket at
https://support.atlassian.com - never asks for a login. It asks for our jira website url. how did my name get taken out? how do i get it back?
When you go to the support portal page it assumes the already logged in user is the reporter of the issue. Please try a private browsing session or "incognito" browsing session and see if you can open a case with yourself as reporter.
i was able to log our VP out and log myself in. when i go to the support page nad vew my account i can see that i am now the logged in user. thank you so much. now i just have to get curt to forward me the emails :-) thank you again!
I can't send the ticket, the button send it unresponsive
@Martijn Lukaart There was an active incident earlier today that affected Jira that has been resolved so give it another try and see if it works now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.