Confluence has the annoying "feature" in that an extra leading space is added to each table cell when I click into it. I end up having to go in and edit the page repeatedly to line up my cells. How can this be turned off? I am using Edge and IE11 browsers both exhibit same effect.
Looks like this was an old issue that has since been "resolved"
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-11508
What version of Confluence are currently running?
As discussed in the ticket you opened, while we verified that the bug exists in the version of Confluence that you are using (5.10.8), which is soon approaching End of Life, the bug doesn't exist in 6.x versions of Confluence. Considering this, we'd recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of Confluence.
Atlassian Confluence 5.10.8
looks like the bug is back, but unlike the link you sent my extra spaces are saved
I would suggest contacting support for this:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
This is happening to me and I'm running the Cloud version of Confluence.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.