Hello Everyone,
I need some help to solve couple issues I have in my Production environment:
Can someone help me to resolve those issues?
Is this same behavior on different browser, network, laptop... etc? Does other users notice same situation?
Short version YES!
Long one:
Registration and search issue happens on Mac's and PC with different browsers.
Already tried everything and still have the same issue.
Do you have any customization on your instance? If so, can you disable it entirely and let us know if the problem persists?
Shannon
Hi @Shannon S,
No, I don't have any customization on my portal. Only standard plugins from the store.
Never tried to disable them because this is a production server and we have more than 50 users working on this server.
Could you check build in every browser "developer tools" (like Firebug) and network tab and verify what is not loaded when you refresh/make action?
Hi @Mirek
From what I see, I have infinity reload of "batch.js" file in the network and console tabs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.