Hi,
I would like to send notifications based on Issues type. Is it possible?
I would like to have this because I have different screens for different Issues type.
I have used custom fields and have also added some default values to the custom fields, i.e; I have used custom field "Text (Multi lines)". And for the issue type "BUG" I have the following default value:
* Details
* Steps to reproduce
* Comments
And for the issue type "enhancement" I have used the following default value:
* Details:
* Reason:
* Comments
So now I have customized the issuecreated.vm template as:
#if ($issue.getCustomFieldValue("customfield_10300"))
#rowWrapperNormal("#parse('templates/email/html/includes/fields/custom.vm')")
#end
#if ($issue.getCustomFieldValue("customfield_10500"))
#rowWrapperNormal("#parse('templates/email/html/includes/fields/custom2.vm')")
#end
With these customization I understand that it will send a notification for every issue created and will include both the fields in the body, as both the fields have some default data. But I would like customize this behavior. So I was thinking to provide "issue type" as parameters for the if statement instead of custom field. But I have no idea how to define issue type field and its value ? Could someone guide me with this please?
Thanking you in advance,
SD