I have created a Calculated Number field with the following formula:
@Formula: (issue.get("customfield_11400") != null ? issue.get("customfield_11400") : 0) + (issue.get(“customfield_11401”) != null ? issue.get(“customfield_11401") : 0) -->The fields within the equation are assigned to the Prioritization Screen, while the Calculated Number Field is assigned to the Default/Important Screens of issues. I did this as I read that the Calculated Number Field can not exist on the same screen as the fields which it pulls from. Is that correct?
I have the Calculated Number Field associated with a Development Project as well as a Service Desk Project (test project). I read on one board that the Calculated Number Field will not work on a Service Desk Project. Is that correct?
How to I make this field appear? Is my equation wrong? Am I associating the field with the wrong screen? Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.
Finally, the above formula is a test formula to ensure that my set up is correct. I eventually want to have a much more complex formula:
@Formula: ((issue.get("customfield_11400") != null ? issue.get("customfield_11400") : 0) * .1) + ((issue.get(“customfield_11401”) != null ? issue.get(“customfield_11401") : 0) * .1) + ((issue.get(“customfield_11402”) != null ? (issue.get("customfield_11402") : 0) * .1) + ((issue.get(“customfield_11403”) != null ? issue.get("customfield_11403") : 0) * .15) + ((issue.get(“customfield_11404”) != null ? issue.get("customfield_11404") : 0) * .15) + ((issue.get(“customfield_11405”) != null ? issue.get("customfield_11405") : 0) * .1) + ((issue.get(“customfield_11406”) != null ? issue.get("customfield_11406") : 0) * .3) / (issue.get(“customfield_11407”) != null ? issue.get("customfield_11407") : 0) -->Will this formula work, or do I need to bracket in everything from customfield_11400 through customfield_11406? I am trying to make a scorecard for development projects.