I thought I was losing my mind because I could no longer share filters. I recently switched from IE11 to Edge browser (my whole company uses Windows 10). For some reason Edge is not rendering the picker controls. Any thoughts if this is a Jira or Microsoft issue? Note exact same page in both browsers below.
I can't reproduce this on edge, what JIRA version are you currently using?
JIRA Project Management Software (v7.2.6#72008-sha1:26175bf)
I still couldn't reproduce it on v7.2.6
tested onMicrosoft Edge 41.16299.15.0Microsoft EdgeHTML 16.16299
you might want to try disabling all browser extensions if you have any. If there is any embedded script in the announcement banner, try removing that as well.
Thanks for testing, I'll check my Edge version when I get into office tomorrow. I wonder if group policy settings might have something to do with it. My company locks out some of the browser settings.
We are currently on:
Microsoft Edge 40.15063.674.0Microsoft EdgeHTML 15.15063
The only extension I am running is ad-block, no embedded scripts in banner
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.