The workflow "Invoice Submission Request Workflow V1.0" was imported from xml file . when trying to delete the statues I get error "No status with that ID could be found, it may have been deleted."
Thank you
Hey @Mohamed El Taweel,
Are you trying to delete the status from the workflow or from the entire instance of Jira?
I can't see if the workflow is associated to any issue types, it could be that it's an active workflow you can not remove statuses.
Hi Brittany,
What I want to do is to detach the workflow from the workflow scheme , but when I detach it ask to publish the workflow scheme, when I do, it raise error ""Sorry, we had some technical problems during your last operation."". I did integrity check and reindexing but the issue still occurs.
The workflow is associated to an issue type.
Thank you.
Hey @Mohamed El Taweel
If you recreate the workflow manually or try removing a different workflow scheme do you get the same error or is it just on the workflow you imported via XML?
I detached another workflow from the workflow scheme and published the workflow scheme without any issues.
yes, error raised when detached the workflow I imported via XML
I had an unwanted status with no issues in it and even with the status in the Unmapped Statuses column (Backlog/Settings/Columns/Column management page), I still couldn't delete the status. So I added a new column (Temp), dragged and dropped the unwanted status to the new column, then deleted the column. Upon deleting the column, the unwanted status moved back to the Unmapped Statuses column where it now had a little circled "X" in the upper, right-hand corner which when clicked, deleted the unwanted status.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.