I purposefully created an undefined link on a product requirements page to another set of requirements I need to build. It auto-created a blank page. Can I change the auto-created blank page from the undefined link to a product requirements page? That way I don't have to relink?
Once a page is created, a template cannot be applied to it afterward. To avoid re-linking, please consider deleting the blank page and creating a new page using the product requirements template, giving it the same name and location as the previously blank page.
Another option would be to create your product requirements page using the template, and then copy/paste the contents to the blank page.
Thanks. To be clear then, the link is to location so as long as I put it in the same location (same name) then the links will remain?
Yes, I just tested to make sure:
Thank you. Worked like a champ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.