Hello All,
I have several grid pages in Confluence that tie back to Epics and stories in Jira. For one of my pages I display a number of Jira filters that pull in Epics with specific criteria.
The filters work great in Jira and also display all the right epics on my confluence page, but the "Epic Name" column does not show any values. It has in the past intermittently shown the Epic names but would disappear every other day or so. Now for the past few weeks I have no Epic names displayed.
Under "columns to display" I am including the "key" as I realized that the epic name will never show without that selection made. I have also tried both the "epic name" and "epic key" option. Both seem to default to the same when using a filter with epics.
Does anyone know why I might not be able to display the Epic name?
Is there a solution that anyone is aware of?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Simon