I recently added a user to my project. They were first added to Jira and then as my project administrator I added them to my specific project. I gave them the exact same role as others in the project who have had no issues having tasks assigned to them. For some reason this person still will not show up on the board as an assignable user. Am I missing some step?
Thanks!
Look at the permission scheme. It may not use the role for assignable users.
Thanks - the specific role works just fine for other users' access though. I looked at the permissions schema and it's pretty wide open - Almost all functionality is set to be open to "Any logged in user."
I would try re-indexing. I doubt it will work, but it is a 'go to fix' for anything odd as a first step.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.