How can I create a a two dimensional gadget that will have a list of users and the numbers of issues they comment on in a project?
EX:
Project 1 Project 2 Total
Dave Smith 3 6 9
Mike Brown 12 2 14
Total 15 8 23
Hi Scott,
I used the gadget called "two dimensional Filter Statistic". It requires a saved filter first that I wrote using JQL and saved as "issues with comments"
issueFunction in hasComments() AND project in (myProjects()) AND assignee in (user1, user2)
you can replace myProjects() with a comma separated list of project names
This is the result (if you want to share the gadget you will need to make the saved filter public to the group)
Yup its close to what I had but the issue is, i dont have a list of defined users. I want to see across all users on specific projects.
I think you can just remove the users from the query then and it will show all
I modified the same query to look like this and the gadget populated with all user and all projects
issueFunction in hasComments() AND project in ( myProjects())
Hi Amie,
Getting warmer, but this is accounting for only the assignees. How about those folks who are not assignees but comment on a ticket?
Make sure the Jira Toolkit is installed, then add a "participants" field and use that instead of assignee. It aggregates reporter, assignee and anyone who has commented into a field.
yup thats the missing piece. I have never used that field. It just became a staple in all of my projects. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.