Hi.
I've got the default mysql container running in our Bitbucket Pipeline. When running our db level unit tests, we are getting some errors due to a difference in configuration between the default image being used by Bitbucket's Pipeline and the configuration we run locally and in production.
Out of the 2,500 or so tests, we have 4 actual failures (the code has changed, the tests fail, so this is a good thing at the moment) and an additional 113 errors. The 113 are not present when/if we run the tests locally or in our production environments.
According to the Docker Hub image documentation (https://hub.docker.com/_/mysql/ and see "Using a custom MySQL configuration file") I can see that I could mount my my.cnf file into the container, but I do not know how to do that for the Bitbucket pipeline.
The Bitbucket documentation (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/test-with-databases-in-bitbucket-pipelines-856697462.html#TestwithdatabasesinBitbucketPipelines-ConnectingtoMySQL) is a bit vague on this and simply refers to the Docker Hub image documentation (see previous link).
When running the mysql container inside Bitbucket, it makes no mention of loading any config at all.
At this stage, I'm not sure where to go next.
Any help would be appreciated.