As a PO im setting up a new Jira Project for my team. We do design, coding and testing and all parts are done by different employees. So I thought to set up a Jira Project with Stories and a Sub-Tasks for the Solution Design, the Coding and the Testing and assign those sub-tasks to the specific employee. The Story is assigned to one of them.
After the Sprint Planning I'll check the Workload by Assigne, but this evaluation is not helpful because the stories are only assigned to one person but the work is done by several. The workload is not right. I need to have the workload by assigne per sub-task (only for this specific sprint). How can I do this? I know, there is a possibilty with the "User Workload Report", but this one is for all created and assigned sub-task and cannot configure to the currently Sprint.
Do I have to create a story for each task (design, code and testing) and assigne those stories to the employees? Many thanks for your help.