I have created many issues and changed their statuses through workflow buttons but there are two issues which does not show ANY of the workflow button.
It was a fault at my end. The problem was:
an issue is already in "In Progress" status and I removed all the transitions associated with that status. Therefore there was no workflow appearing further for all the issues which are in "In Progress" status. I just created a new workflow and assigned my project to the new one.
Thanks all.
if you are facing only for specific issues then you can do Integrity Checker, check this for more info
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Using+the+Database+Integrity+Checker
if you have same behaviour for all issues check anyconditions are added and also check close and resolve permission on project permission scheme
Unable to find integrity checker from the steps mentioned in the link you provided.
what is the jira version?
do you have jira admin permission?
Before running off looking for the integrity check, please also follow Rambanam's second piece of advice - check the conditions on the workflow transitions from "in progress"
I am facing same issue, and i have checked all transitions, workflow condition and everything is fine.
I have JIRA admin permission.
JIRA version: 7.0.3
Plaese suggest.
If you have no outgoing transitions at all, try running the integrity checker. If you do have one or more transitions going out, then you have missed something when you checked the workflow.
Hello Asma,
run this query it will fix all the issue which has the stated problem.
UPDATE os_wfentry SET state = 1 WHERE state = 0;
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.