Hi,
The Upgrade check warns for an incompatible way with Copy Space Plugin 2.3 and Confluence 5.5
Is it so? Has someone tried it?
What is the preferred way to clone spaces?
Thanks!
Regards,
Dirk
I have 5.5.2 in my test environment and just copied a space. It seemed to work just fine. If you have a test environment I would give it a shot there first, but often times addons still work even though they says they are not compatible. Usually it just means the addon author hasn't fully tested it yet and gone back to the marketplace to update the listing. If the underlying API's haven't changed much then most likely the addon will still work after an upgrade.
Hi Dirk,Copy space plugin 2.3 is not compatible with Confluence 5.5 according to this link: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugin.copyspace/versions
That's why you can see the warning.
You can read this KB on how to clone the spaces manually: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Copy+or+Rename+a+Space+in+Confluence
RegardsSuren
So I've upgraded and yes it works fine.
Suren, can you tell us how Atlassian is copying their spaces for documentation?
Hi all, I've created an issue here: https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/CPSP-70. Maybe you want to support it with your vote.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.