We have just installed Confluence 6.8 and Team Meetings, and we have changed none of the relevant default settings. I am the System Administrator. We have several users in the confluence-users group, each with their own Calendar, and in our one Space we have a Calendar (is this called a Team Calendar?) that actually does show all events from all Users' Calendars. So far, so good.
So now I want to schedule a Meeting with two other Users. I expect to find a "button" (or link, etc.) that starts the process, let's call it "Schedule a meeting". It asks me to specify who I want to meet with (and it would be nice if Conference Rooms, video projectors, etc. could have Calendars so they can be scheduled in the same meeting), so I somehow select the two users, and I specify the duration of the meeting (e.g. two hours), and there is a button called "Find next available time", and when I push it, it fills in the date and start time for the earliest two-hour block of time when both of the other two users and I are all available. If I want to see more opportunities, I choose "Find next available time" again, and I can go Back with some kind of "Previous" button, and when I'm done with that process, I choose Save or somehow continue to the other options like attaching files.
However, in fact I find none of this, and no mention of it in any documentation, or help resources, or searching the WWW (which I am pretty good at).
Please advise: How do I get the Calendar software to help schedule a meeting?