Hi,
I am trying to have JIRA automatically send a custom email to the Reporter of a ticket upon the ticket being Resolved. The email will be containing a link to a Qualtrics survey on how the Reporter's experience was. How would I implement such an email?
Thanks
Alex
Alex,
You can probably use something like the JIRA Enterprise Mail Handler (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.javahollic.jira.jemh-ui) for that.
-- Pedro
@Pedro Cora [Atlassian] Is this the best solution? Is there absolutely no way to implement this through Jira without the use of any external plugins? Are there any other plugins you would recommend?
Try using the post-function "send custom email" from this https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Built-In+Scripts. I recommend it. I use it heavily.
@Gabrielle Bautista [ACP-JA] I was unable to implement the "Send Custom Email" feature as described in your link. Could you link me to the documentation? Is this implemented through Workflow edit?
You should also check out the Email This Issue plugin.
Here is the post function documentation for sending emails: http://www.meta-inf.hu/wiki/display/PLUG/Email+This+Issue+Workflow+post-function
Yes, you should be able to add a "post-function" in the workflow. Here's the document for the https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Advanced+Workflow+Configuration
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.