I have integrated JIRA with Bitbucket. When I Create a branch in JIRA using Create Branch, then branch is not getting created.
I have used repository URL as "git clone https://xxx@bitbucket.org/xyz/xxx.git". Is this correct or do I need to use any other URL to integrate bit bucket repository with JIRA
Can you explain a little bit more? Are you getting an error while creating the branch? Or, are you able to see the branch in Bitbucket when you go to "branches" but missing it locally?
If you are missing it locally, you might just need to fetch the new branch that is created and checkout that one.
I have integrated JIRA with Bit bucket using the URL "https://xxx@bitbucket.org/xyz/xxx.git".
Later on I have clicked on Create branch in a specific task in JIRA.
After this When i refresh the task then the branch is not shown in the task.
When I check bit bucket i could not find any branch with the created name
Are you using Cloud versions or server versions for the products?
Cloud versions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.