Hey Folks,
I am migrating a few project from a Jira server A (v 6.1.2) to Jira server B (v 6.1.2). The migration process in itself i have carried out a number of times before and though laborious, it works.
The problem I am facing this time is a bit of a different scenario I have come across first time.
In Jira Server A there are 2 Projects P1 and P2. Number of issues in these 2 projects links to each other. This time I am only migrating project P1 from Jira server A to B.
Now, how can I make sure that links in P1 still point to P2 on old server and links in P2 points to P1 in new server. I have tried going through different Jira documents and ended up finding nothing. Google search also didnt get me anywhere.
Has some done a similar migration earlier? Is there any way to ensure that links do not break.