I have some longer Filter and Project names and I would like to configure the Jira Software Sidebar to be wider. I see I can collapse and expand it to some default widths but when I drag the sidebar <-> it snaps back to the default width.
Hi Brian,
Unfortunately, this feature is not implemented on JIRA yet.
However, there is a feature request for this to be implemented.
You can access it here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-68995
For your reference, you can find our policy on how we prioritize feature requests here:
For us to better help you, I'm going to need additional information.
Could you please send me an screenshot from the sidebar that you are saying?
Are you using JIRA Cloud or Server?
With this information, I should be able to better help you.
Hi Gabriel,
I'm using Jira Cloud. The side bar I'm referring to is the main nav sidebar in Jira cloud.
I can minimize the sidebar and expand it to the size shown in the picture. As you can see the bookmarked filter names end in .... I would like to be able to expand the sidebar by dragging the right hand side and make it the size I want which would allow me to see the full filter names, instead of the ....
Is there any update on this from Atlassian? @Gabriel Senna
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.