Hello guys, I need some help.
I'm developing a confluence server plugin and I need to get the confluence server id when the servlet url is hit. I haven't figured out yet how to do it. Is there any way to do that?
Thanks in advance,
Luís
Hi there,
You could try it with the ConfluenceInfo bean.
Thanks for your help.
I tried with no luck.
I tried this:
I18NBean a = null;ConfluenceInfo ci = new ConfluenceInfo(a);String serverID = ci.getServerId();
// serverID is null
However, all ci methods are returning null.
Any idea?
Hey @Luis Gomes,
I had the chance to unsuccessfully try this myself. But I figured out a way that works for me:
private ConfluenceSidManager sidManager;
sidManager.getSid()
Hope that works for you as well.
Kind Regards
Hey @Thor, I've tried it but with no luck
How do you inject the ConfluenceSidManager into your class constructor? Or how do you call the class constructor then?
If could share a code snippet of what you described working, that would be really amazing.
Thanks again.
Kind regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.