I have made a home page using HTML and CSS. This is a static home and its not any website as such. How can i include this page as my home page in confluence with the same look and feel.
I have the HTML add on from atlassian.
Please Help
Abhi,
You can either put the HTML and CSS you used on a page using the HTML macro as you mentioned, or you can include it in an iFrame.
You can only set a Confluence page to be a homepage so you will want to use one of those two options.
Shannon
Firstly @Shannon S Thank you for the quick reply.
I have 2 separate files : one is abc.HTML and other is abc.CSS. How do i import these files in confluence and use them to set up my home page?
You cannot import them. You need to add the code directly into the HTML macro.
Have a look at this article for guidance:
You may be able to reference the CSS hosted externally in your HTML but I haven't personally tested that myself.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Regards,
@Shannon S It worked!!! Thanks a Lot.
Just One thing, The images i have added are not visible in confluence, what can i do for viewing images
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.