I want to have a script which provides me the historical data from a workflow transition
--- history has been copied back in here to try to make the question make sense with the answers given ---
I want to have a script which provides me the historical data from a workflow transition.
Please create a script that shows me how many stories have been moved back to the status "In Progress" within the development workflow between a specific time frame.
i.e. issuetype = stories and changed to "In Progress" between jan and feb
-----
I want to have a script which provides me the historical data from a workflow transition.
Please create a script that shows me how many stories have been moved back to the status "In Progress" within the development workflow between a specific time frame.
i.e. issuetype = stories and changed to "In Progress" between jan and feb