I am using JIRA in my project & I have Jmeter automation tool in place, which I am planning to integrate with JIRA.
Please provide your suggestion to how I can integrate JIRA & Jmeter.
Start with a definition of "integrate" - it's fine as a word to give people a general idea of the topic, but useless beyond that. We can't tell you where to even start unless you can define roughly what you want from it.
we are having JIRA in project for overall project management tasks, now I want to integrate JIRA with Jmeter automation tool for testing UI applications. but I am unable to find solution as plug or any other way where JIRA & Jmeter compatibility can be done.
Sorry, while an expansion of "why" you might want this could be useful, I was asking "what". What do you want from this "integration"? What will the user see/do?
JMeter is very good at hooking into JIRA's Rest Api. Since JIRA is so rest heavy, this is a good option.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/rest/
@[deleted]Just curious, how about showing up JMeter reports or even just a graph in Jira after a load/performance test? I know we have dashboards in Jira and a bunch of plugins, just wanted to see if there's something that is available to achieve this.
One way to integrate with Jira would be using a test management tool, in order to have visibility of performance results and eventually link them to an existing requirement/story. This is a great way to track performance testing alongside your development related issues, so the team can track it together.
There are some tutorials for Xray showcasing a possible integration that I think can provide additional value for end users.
Examples:
Hope this helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.