I want to add spreads links from one wiki page to another wiki page?
I dont want to add the download page, so way it is currenly display as a link on one page, I was this to be the same format on the other wiki page.
hi @Jason van Heerden,
I guess you are trying to add same exact spreadsheet in more than one wiki page (confluence page). in this case i suggest you to try using excerpt macro for this.
hope this helps!
Thanks but I am new to Wiki and not sure what Macro to use or how this works :(?
I am not clear on the question. Do you mean that you have a page that you want to include some spreadsheet data in? Or that the page should include part or all of another page?
Hi
So I have a wiki page that has a spreadsheet in the wiki page but as a link, so when you click on the spread sheet link, it opens up the spreadsheet.
I want to move this current wikipage spreadhseet link to another wiki page and have the same function on new wiki page , that is click on the spreadsheet link to open up spreadsheet.
@Jason van Heerden, apart from your main issue you may refer below documents to become a Confluence pro :-)
As @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- asked, it would be nice if you could provide more details about the issue you are facing (screenshots if possible)
Ok, that sounds like you have a simple link to a spreadsheet (probably attached to a page in confluence) in the page content. To "move" this link, edit the current page, copy the bit with the link, paste it into the new page, and remove it from the current page. You might want to consider moving the attachment if it is attached to the current page too.
So this is a screen shot the wiki page that has a link to the spreadsheet
II need update the same sheet as on another wiki page:
Thanks for all the help I figure out what to do , all I needed was update the spreadsheet latest version on the page, I used edit [ for search, found the update version of the spreadsheet I needed, inserted it and Bobs your unlce.
Thanks to all
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.