I have site admin rights and individual project level permissions but I am unable to perform a bulk update
Hi, Jenny.
Can we know what type of update you trying to perform?
At the same time, can you check global permission page and see if you or the group you are in have Make bulk changes permission?
Cheers
I am in every group we have and I am a site admin
I am trying to bulk resolve a group of issues that have been "closed" but I just recently added the "resolve" set to them
Can we know which project you trying to perform the bulk update? We need to check if the resolve issue permission was given to you or the group you are in.
I also closed an individual issue to make sure it wasnt that.
Was this ever resolved? I am now having the same issue on projects that have been set up within the last month. We are just at the stage of moving tickets over to the new projects and of a sudden our users (one even set to site-admin) not can't bulk edit the Sprint Field.
Waiting for solution...
I suspect the issue that was blocking the changes was tracked down and fixed.
Probably by gradually trying sections of the bulk-edit, and seeing which ones failed, then narrowing down more within each section.
I have the same problem, I'm site administrator but I can't change task assignee.
Is it possible to change the permission in bulk in all project?
No, you have to edit each permission scheme individually. Or read them and change your account so it matches the permission you need.
@Tomasz Kubera were you able to solve this issue? I have the same problem and I cannot find any relevant workflow property for that. How else can be a custom field disabled for editing on a certain workflow step?
@Margo unfortunately I couldn't get around this problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.