just signed up for a trial and have wasted 20 min trying to assign 1st issue to a user.
Please note that there is default permission scheme with default groups. If you have developer and want to assign a ticket on him - just add the developer into jira-developers (or developers) group. That is the one of 3 default groups - you should easily find it under administration - user management.
I am talking about fresh installation with default settings.
This is a completely vanilla on-demand trial. Haven't touched anything, except created one project,one use and one issue.
I tried adding her to developers, tried adding her to admin. did not work.
Now tried adding her to jia-developers.
Result: I can't even access the issue any more: https://aquatic.atlassian.net/browse/OCDR-1
Shows: It seems that you have tried to perform an operation which you are not permitted to perform.
If you think this message is wrong, please contact your JIRA administrators.
How can I provide the screenshot?
that is of course the HTML, but you can see thegroups she's in,
As I mentioned, although I am lead, I also no longer have access to the issue
Please check the permission scheme of the project, and check the roles of the project - it should contain 3 roles and they should be filled with appropriate groups (you can find the link to permission scheme under the project administration
Could you please show the screenshot of that user so it would be possible to see the list of groups she was added to?
Project roles shows:
Administratorsadministrators
Developersjira-developers
Tempo Project Managers
Usersjira-users
As I said, this is 100% vanilla
Huge thanks to Alexey for solving my problem!!
https://aquatic.atlassian.net/secure/admin/GlobalPermissions!default.jspa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.