I am using Jira Service Desk Cloud and are receiving inconsistent notifications. I would expect the Reporter which is a Varonis.....com email to have received a notification, but our support@castleventures.com email, which is a Request Participant - did (and I would not expect it to have received a notification).
So my question is - why did our support email receive this notification? In addition, is there a way to work around that notifications are at the project level and not at the Issue type level?
I have a few screen shots:
1) Ticket with no watchers
2) Notification helper settings showing our Support email is not a Reporter, Assignee or Watcher.
3) Email notification for our Support email that we received but did not think we should have.
4) Notification settings showing only request reopened and participant added are disabled.
5) Notification default settings




We have shut off our notifications to customers when they open a ticket is or when a public comment is made.