I've got a few hundred confluence pages that have a table with cells that hold a "last review date" and the "person responsible" for the page.
I'm now trying to create a macro that creates a central table with
- the name of the page
- the person responsible (not author!)
- the last review date (not modification date!)
- of all pages which have a last review date more than a year ago
I've found a way to do that with the last modification date and author using this answer, but in my case, that's not sufficient - modifying a date does not mean it has been fully reviewed, and the author might very well not be responsible anymore.
Looking through the examples and documentation on user macros, I've not found anything that specifically shows how to fetch content from other pages. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone has an example or even points me in the right direction.
My environment:
- Confluence 6.3.3
- I've got full administrative rights
- All pages in the space can be modified to achieve this