HI,
I can't share filters, my team mates too. I have enabled popups and it didn't help. It was working few days ago. Any ideas?
Hi @Urszula Forenc,
Has anything changed to the Global Permission Create Shared Objects?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/managing-global-permissions-802592439.html here is a link to the documentation on Global permissions.
Hope this helps
Hi, thank you for your answer. Global permissions are ok and didn't change.
@Urszula Forenc , Are you removed from the group that is given the global permission of 'Create shared objects'?
Do you find options to share a dashboard?
Hi, no I am not removed. I can share dahboards... only filters have issue.
hi @Urszula Forenc, as @Fazila Ashraf and @[deleted]said, either one of below changes might be added in your JIRA system.
Reference:
I think you should contact your system admin regarding this. :-) . anyway i like to keep my answer open ended.
Well, I am an admin and I didnt remove it.
Well :-(, you better check with Atlassian support
Could you check that all users listed within the jira-administrators group also within the jira-users group?
Thanks
They are...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.