Is their any running example for JIRA Ouath in .Net?
Ashvik,
Have you seen the example from this question?
There appears to be an accepted answer there, so please have a look and see if it helps you.
Regards,
Shannon
Thanks, Shannon
I have already tried it, but it is not working properly. Can you have any other kind of example?
Ashvik
Hi Ashvik,
I'm sorry I don't have any other examples. I'm not very familiar with this myself.
Are you trying to develop something like an add-on? You might have better luck asking on our Developer Community if that is the case. Let us know exactly what you're trying to do so we can help you out!
yes i am trying to develop add-on..
by the way thanks for your help.
We use OAuth with a private key in a backend service. We use the following NuGet packages:
What we did was the following:
More info & code can be found here: https://keestalkstech.com/2019/06/connect-to-jira-with-a-private-key-using-net/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.